We were invited to conduct two calligraphy workshop sessions at the Shu Uemura office this week to celebrate the launch of their new eyeliner, called Calligaph.ink, with Singapore’s top beauty bloggers. I’ve added the links to their blogs below so you could check out their sites.
To prepare for the workshop we prepared a special kit which includes:
- Our very own Katrina Alana Modern Calligraphy Alphabet ©2014
- Katrina Alana Practice Sheets ©2014
- A wooden holder with a Nikko G nib
- A bottle of black Pelikan fountain pen ink
- A cute little bird pen rest
- A capiz shell pen holder all the way from Cebu to store the holder and nib
- A specially decorated Muji notebook
- A rubber ring to help stabilize the the bottle of ink
We’ve gotten a lot of enquiries about conducting calligraphy workshops last year and it’s so great to start our workshops schedule with such lovely ladies on the first month of 2014.
It was great to meet such a dynamic group of beauties who are not only pretty, but very fun and humble to boot. Singapore’s top beauty bloggers were such engaging students and good sport especially when the ink stained their hands.
We got some freebies from Shu Uemura worth over $100 which we will be giving away . These products have limited edition packaging that was designed in collaboration with 6♥Princess by Takashi Murakami. These wonderful products were courtesy of our liaisons Zee, Roanna, and Fuan. Thank you!
Beauty Blogger Directory:
- Candice from makeupboxblog.blogspot.com
- Jayne from jjjayne.com
- Evonne from evonnz.com
- Yina from yinagoh.blogspot.com
- Juli from bunbunmakeuptips.com
- Tricia from vaingloriousyou.blogspot.com
- Sarah from facesbysarah.com
- Mag from makeupstash.com
- Sophia from retailtherapy.onsugar.com
- Sara from icyabstract.onsugar.com
- Michelle from bubblymichelle.com
- Leanne from @loveforskincare